Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Iliad by Homer - Double Ajax Summary Book 2


Book 2 – Zeus – So my big idea after Achilles' mom convinced me to rally the Trojans to make Achilles' comeback all that more sweet (I know, seems like a long shot, but it pissed off Hera, which was kinda my plan all along), was to insert a dream in Agamemnon’s head about how he should invade the Trojans. He decides to spin that the next morning into telling his troops that they can go home now and they don’t really have to fight. This was intended to make them show their resolve and bravery and say no sir we’d really like to fight. Welp, that plan backfired as they all shouted for joy and ran to their ships. Only after my resident tricky badass Odysseys ran down to the ships and started inspiring them to fight instead, mostly by calling them stuff like fools, deserters and rank cowards. It worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment